Friday, October 18, 2019

Brendan Matthews


Topic 1: Well I am currently scheduled to transfer eventually when it looks like none of the classes here will help me with my goal. My goal of course is to complete all the classes I need so that I'm qualified to have a job in a wrestling promotion as either an announcer, commentator, referee, or cameraman. I took this class because I figured it would be good to have some camera experience if I do end up becoming a cameraman. Sadly I have no photography experience and that really sucks because it feels like I'm the only one in the class who has no idea what they are doing.

Topic 2: My first goal is to actually get pictures so that I can actually become somewhat decent at taking photos. My second goal is to come out of my shell a little and be more social because being social is extremely important as a photographer. My third and final goal is to understand the photography world a little better because there's a lot of things people don't know or understand about it.

Topic 3: Well I failed this assignment because I didn't get the photos and it really sucks because I really do want to do good in this class but yet things just keep getting in my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment